måndag 22 juni 2009

Beach me

.

I think it has finally, sort of, sank in.

Spending day three on the beach with my mp3-player and a book was pretty much all I needed to feel like myself again (although I certainly don´t LOOK like myself anymore. I am a SHRIMP. And where the hell are all gentlemen when you need suncream on your back?! If I get skin cancer I'm totally blaming all men).

After beach I went to sit down in the shadow at a cafe reading The Daily Mail (you need to keep up to date with Brown´s latest fuck ups).

Then my friends I WENT TO THE LIBRARY, which is like some kind of heavenly building where it´s all shiny and quiet and peaceful. Not that I could borrow any books as they are all in Spanish but still, a very refreshing place in contrast to the lively street full of bongo drums and party animals. Good thing it's only one minute from my flat!

Sunday night was however so much better than the weekend. I actually had a really good sleep my last night on the couch.

I now have my own room, which is a BLESS and also helps feeling a tiny bit more at home.

By the end of this adventure I will love this place, it wasn´t until today I realised exactly how much.

Hasta luego!

And oh, Ive just got myself a spanish SIM card, which I FYI managed to buy in Spanish (spanglish?).

¡Salut!

Inga kommentarer: