tisdag 23 juni 2009

Connected

.

If it wasn't for the fact that I've just woken up from a very early siesta, feeling all doozy, I'd probably be too excited to write. But, tired as I am, here we go.

I'VE BEEN TO THE MAGAZINE. Well, not really been been, more like popping by saying hi to the editor Fransesca (who seems lovely). The office is placed in Placa Urquina, only a ten minutes walk from my flat. The working hours will be 10-4 which means I'm able to get a barjob on the side of the magazine, yipiee!

Before meeting Fransesca I spent the morning sorting my NIE number out. You need it if you are going to work in Spain. Getting one is a procedure involving forms and photocopies of passport etc - and to start queing at 8 am outside the police station. I walked there this morning (I'm against taking the subway for several reasons: 1. I'm saving money 2. I want to get a grip of the geography of Barcelona - Moses map is still my BF 3. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SUBWAY. There you. Confession made).

Also, I enjoy walking a lot, especially in this stunning city.

It really grows on me, day by day I love this city more and more. And I keep smiling to myself, knowing that if someone would be with me I'd be jumping up and down in excitment.

Good thing Jess, Cissi and Steve are coming in THREE DAYS then.

Man, we are gonna jump.

.

Inga kommentarer: